From our heart and soul to yours
- Designed for problem skin
- Made in Sydney, Australia
- Uses applied science and skin-identical formulas for visible results
- Unrivalled quantities of Australian native botanical ingredients including the super fruits Kakadu Plum, Caviar Lime and Noni Fruit and the famous Manuka Honey
- Reverses skin damage and re-establishes healthy barrier
- Contains no parabens, lanolin, silicone or mineral oil
- Contains no artificial colouring or scents, and is free of sulphates
- Most of our home care products are safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Use of products with Vitamin A should be discussed with a health care professional, this includes retinaldehyde and retinyl palmitate. (British Journal of Dermatology (2015) 173, pp1132–1141)
- Not tested on animals
- Reef Safe Sunscreen
- Contains certified organic and naturally sourced products
- Most products are vegan (some contain Manuka or other honey, or beeswax)
- Recyclable packaging and no wasteful “unboxing” experience
- Long shelf life after the packaging has been opened
- Exact pump measurement for product dosage means that there is no waste and perfect amounts are used.
It has long been a dream of mine to source and share the most ethical and exquisite skincare products available.
As a teenager and well into my adult life I suffered from problem skin with acne and scarring and have always sought out the best possible skincare ingredients and treatments to care for my skin. To read more about my personal skin journey click here
I have grown from being such a self-conscious teenager and young adult that I wouldn’t have my photo taken; into a self-assured woman who isn’t afraid to have her face out there!
Now that dream of mine is a reality. I hope you love Science Skincare as much as I do.
Love, Elissa xx
Adj A/Professor Elissa O’Keefe RN NP FFACNP MACN MISPAN
Owner and Founder