Science Skincare is committed to the health of your skin, and the health of our planet.
We support Bush Heritage whose plan is to reverse the damage caused to the Australian bush and improve the health of the plants, animals, water, soil and Aboriginal cultural values and we are so proud to be part of this mission.
OUR OTHER COMMITMENTS TO THE ENVIRONMENT
- Contains no parabens, lanolin, silicone, mineral oil
- Contains no artificial colouring or scents, and is free of sulphates
- All of the home care products are safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Not tested on animals
- Contains certified organic and naturally sourced products
- Most products are vegan (some contain powerful Manuka honey or beeswax)
- There is recyclable packaging and no wasteful “unboxing” experience
- There is a twelve month shelf life after the packaging has been opened
- Exact pump measurement for product dosage means that there is no waste and perfect amounts are used
- Our carry bags are sustainably made.